Ingredients for making green fried eggs
- 2 eggs
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Vegetable oil for frying to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients Eggs, Greens
- Serving 2 servings
Frying pan, Knife, Whisk or fork, Cutting board, Kitchen stove, Cup or deep plate, Kitchen spatula
Cooking green fried eggs:
Step 1: Prepare the onion.
We wash the onions with green feathers under running water, shake off excess liquid over the sink and put them on a cutting board. Cut off the roots, chop the onion and leave on the cutting board.
Step 2: Beat the eggs.
We wash the eggs under hot water, break them into a cup or any deep plate, arm ourselves with a whisk or an ordinary fork and beat until smooth. Then add salt and black pepper to taste.
Step 3: Fry the eggs.
We turn on the medium heat on the stove, pour a little vegetable oil into the pan and put on the burner.
As soon as the oil has warmed up, toss the onion, mix and pour the beaten eggs. Fry the fried eggs on both sides to a delicious golden crust.
After we turn off the fire, and cover the pan, leave the scrambled eggs to reach full readiness under steam for about one minute.
Step 4: Serve the green scrambled eggs.
Even ordinary scrambled eggs can be served in a rather interesting way: we wrap the egg pancake in a roll, cut into pieces and beautifully lay it on a plate with the cut up. Although from the usual serving, the dish will not become less tasty. You can add green scrambled eggs with tomato or any other sauce.
Enjoy your meal!
- Along with onions, you can add other aromatic herbs to your scrambled eggs to taste.
- Eggs can be beaten with a little milk.
- If you add to the green onion any sausage or ham to taste, as well as tomatoes or bell pepper - it will turn out not only tasty, but also satisfying.