Ingredients for making champignon barbecue
- Fresh champignons 900 grams
- Vegetable oil 100 grams
- Soy sauce 100 grams
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Ground paprika 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Dill greens to taste
- Garlic cloves to taste
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Portion 6-7
Skewers, barbecue, kitchen knife, cutting board, colander, container with a tight lid, disposable paper towels.
Cooking champignon barbecue:
Step 1: prepare the champignons.
Rinse the champignons thoroughly, folding them in a colander. Do not forget to also cut off the earthy part of the legs. Dry each mushroom with a paper towel. If there are dark spots, cut them off.
Step 2: prepare the dill.
Rinse dill greens with running water, and then dry with towels and, placing on a cutting board, cut into very small pieces. In this case, do not touch hard stems, only leaves are needed for cooking.
Step 3: prepare the garlic.
Spread the cloves of garlic on a cutting board and crush each of them with the flat side of a knife blade. Then peel them and crumble them into very small pieces.
Step 4: pickle the champignons.
Pour the washed and dried mushrooms into a deep container, sprinkle with ground paprika, chopped dill and garlic. Mix well with your hands. Pour in sunflower oil, close with a tight lid and shake gently. Then fill the mushrooms with soy sauce and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Seal the container tightly again and shake several times to distribute the marinade. Leave the champignons on 20 minutes.
Step 5: prepare the kebab of champignons.
Champignon kebab is prepared in the same way as regular - on charcoal. Place pickled mushrooms on metal skewers and place them on a prepared barbecue, inside which hot coals smolder. Turn the mushrooms periodically, cook them for 15-25 minutesuntil they are browned and at the same time properly baked.
Step 6: serve the champignon kebab.
Serve the prepared mushrooms kebab immediately after cooking. Carefully remove the mushrooms from the skewers and put them on a common plate or immediately divide into portions. It turns out very tasty if you serve mushroom kebab with grilled vegetables. Meat is also overeating, but a little hard for the stomach, so keep in mind.
Enjoy your meal!
- It is not necessary to bake whole mushrooms, you can cut them into halves and fry using a grill.
- For convenience, you can pickle champignons not in the container, but in the bag. Then you can simply put all the ingredients in it and shake it several times, and then leave it on for 20 minutes.
- You can cook mushrooms and kebabs in the oven. To do this, place them on wooden skewers soaked in water and place in this form on a greased baking sheet or wire rack. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- If during the frying process the champignons start to burn on top, pour them with the remaining marinade.